ACM/IEEE Quantum Computing for Drug Discovery Challenge at ICCAD is a challenging, multi-month, research and development competition, focusing on drug discorvery related problems that require the implementation of quantum algorithms. It is open to multi-person teams world-wide. The top three teams will be invited to 2023 International Conference on Computer-Aided Design (ICCAD) attending the awards ceremony and present their solutions.
- Zhiding Liang (University of Notre Dame, IN, US; JPMorgan Chase & Co, US)
- Di Wu (University of Central Florida, FL, US)
- Xiaowei Xu (Guangdong Provincial People's Hospital, CN)
- Zichang He (JPMorgan Chase & Co, US)
- Weiwen Jiang (George Mason University, VA, US)
- Yiyu Shi (University of Notre Dame, IN, US)